Here is the dividend income report for May, 2014.
The monthly dividend income came out to $280.01. The yearly income total for 2014 through the end of the month was $1,411.19. If I had 100 shares of each of the stocks that paid out in May, 2014 I would have made $591.86.
The income for May, 2013 was $242.65, and the yearly income total up through that month was $1,141.24.
Here are the stocks and the income amounts for May, 2014:
- AT&T: $27.05
- Verizon: $7.42
- WGL Holdings Inc: $14.15
- ABM Industries Inc: $8.47
- Lowe’s Cos Inc: $9.51
- Clorox Co: $38.59
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc: $11.86
- Abbott Laboratories: $11.56
- Colgate-Palmolive: $38.33
- Hormel Foods Corp: $9.40
- Northwest Natural Gas Co: $25.76
- Procter & Gamble: $35.94
- Texas Instruments: $16.09
- Eaton Corporation: $25.88
This site has a disclaimer.
Post last modified on 2016-01-25_0:09:29