Joining the bandwagon for the second month in a row, I am posting my dividend income for October, 2011.
The total was $208.90, for a year-to-date total of $2,330.68. The monthly total was less than last month, but that is okay since it is a different set of stocks. It is still higher than the total from three months prior with the same stocks. This is partially since at the time I was still having the dividends re-invested, but now I am letting the dividends go to cash. It is partially due to the fact that a few of the stocks increased their dividends.
- Automatic Data Processing : $19.73
- Coca-Cola Co : $24.04
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $8.45
- Kimberly-Clark: $36.20
- Chubb Corp: $8.11
- Altria Group: $22.12
- Illinois Tool Works: $18.33
- Family Dollar Stores Inc: $4.77
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $15.10
- Valspar Corp: $10.11
- Cincinnati Financial Corp: $17.20
- Sysco Corp: $13.46
- RPM International: $11.28
Image from Wikimedia.