Here is the Dividend Income Report for October, 2012. The income was $225.14. The income for October, 2011 was $208.90. The income for July, 2012 was $219.72.
If I had 100 shares of all of these stocks, the income would have been $437.25. The theoretical income of 100 shares in July, 2012 would have been $459.00. I sold Cincinnati Financial Corp, and Eaton moved up its dividend up a month. So I could do a bunch of math for a better comparison, but I don’t feel like it.
Here are the stocks:
- Automatic Data Processing: $21.64
- Coca-Cola Co: $26.26
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $8.84
- Kimberly-Clark: $38.61
- Chubb Corp: $8.63
- Illinois Tool Works: $19.48
- Altria Group: $23.74
- Family Dollar Stores Inc: $5.59
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $15.77
- Valspar Corp: $11.28
- Eaton Corporation: $19.29
- Sysco Corp: $14.11
- RPM International Inc.: $11.90