Here is the second dividend income report for December, 2012. A few companies moved their dividends forward from January (and one from February).
The accelerated dividends came out to $94.12. That brought the monthly income for December to $686.10, and the yearly income for 2012 was $3585.01. The yearly income for 2011 was $3091.99, and for 2010 it was $1336.62.
It is looking like I will only get dividends from five stocks in January.
Here are the stocks:
- Family Dollar Stores Inc: $5.61
- ABM Industries Inc: $7.94
- RPM International Inc.: $12.00
- Valspar Corp: $13.02
- Caterpillar: $10.85
- Illinois Tool Works: $19.60
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $9.17
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $15.93
Image from Wikimedia