It is time for the dividend income report for July, 2013.
The dividend income for the month was $180.57. The dividend income for the year through the end of July was $1673.29.
The dividend income for July, 2012 was $219.72, and the income for 2012 through July was $1794.53. Perhaps selling the stocks that I sold was not a good idea. I have more cash, but I have less income, and a lot of stocks have pretty high PE ratios.
Here are the stocks:
- Automatic Data Processing: $24.35
- Coca-Cola Co: $29.42
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $9.31
- Kimberly-Clark: $43.37
- Chubb Corp: $9.41
- Illinois Tool Works: $19.85
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $17.67
- Sysco Corp: $15.01
- RPM International Inc.: $12.18
Image from Wikimedia